This week we had an amazing conversation with with Twitch Streamer Peklo_ as well as a discussion on Separation Anxiety.
If you caught it, check out the sources below. If not, be sure to re-watch by clicking on the videos below!
Love and Light,
References For July 17, 2018 Episode:
- Bögels SM1, Knappe S, Clark LA. Adult separation anxiety disorder in DSM-5. Clin Psychol Rev. 2013 Jul;33(5):663-74. doi: 10.1016/j.cpr.2013.03.006. Epub 2013 Apr 2.
- Bressert, Steve; Separation Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
- Google Info Sheet
- Grohol J M, Psy.D.; DSM-5 Changes: Anxiety Disorders & Phobias
- Kati Morton: What is Separation Anxiety? Fear of Abandonment? [Video]
- Separation Anxiety In Psychology Today
References For July 19, 2018 Episode:
- Kiersz, Andy. Business Insider: Data on Suicide Around the World 2014:
"2011 AFP article reported a rate for China of about 22.2 deaths per 100,000 people and a survey published in the Lancet in 2012 estimated a rate of about 22.0 deaths per 100,000 people in India." Apr. 21, 2014.
- The National Institute for Health and Welfare In Finland (THL): On Suicide Rates. Accessed July 19, 2018.
- WHO 2015 Data On Suicide Rates, Accessed July 19, 2018
- Zuckerman, Phil. No, Sweden Does Not Have the Highest Suicide Rate; Putting a falsity to rest. Psychology Today. Posted Dec 29, 2017